#1 June 11th, 2023 10:27 PM

ashmedi

June 11th, 2023 - India_R

I just watched the IFM Profile upload for a new IFM contributor, India_R...

India is interesting but her name wasn't ringing any bells so I came here to see how long ago she had been here,
     and much to my surprise, India is not here...

So as a curiosity, will she be here at some point?  and will she be on BA or is she already on BA?

Please and Thanks  wink

Edited addition

Oooops.   My failing vision just noticed her name on the Home Page, but I will let the questions about BA still stand wink

Last edited by ashmedi (June 11th, 2023 10:31 PM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 June 13th, 2023 09:52 AM

redbird

Re: June 11th, 2023 - India_R

ashmedi wrote:

India is interesting but her name wasn't ringing any bells so I came here to see how long ago she had been here,

So as a curiosity, will she be here at some point?  and will she be on BA or is she already on BA?

Please and Thanks  wink

Edited addition

Oooops.   My failing vision just noticed her name on the Home Page, but I will let the questions about BA still stand wink

India_R did indeed do a Beautiful Agony but her video there isn't up yet. Her ISM will be live tomorrow smile

#3 June 13th, 2023 10:19 AM

ashmedi

Re: June 11th, 2023 - India_R

redbird wrote:
ashmedi wrote:

Please and Thanks  wink

Edited addition

India_R did indeed do a Beautiful Agony but her video there isn't up yet. Her ISM will be live tomorrow smile

Thanks, Redbird smile Much appreciated!

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer