#1 April 29th, 2023 10:43 PM

ashmedi

Curiosity about BA #5411

After watching the beautiful Ms 5411 on 4/28, I am wondering if she has a name and an ISM folio...
Please and Thanks wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 April 30th, 2023 09:42 PM

ranger88

Re: Curiosity about BA #5411

Ms. 5411 is Eden_A ashmedi.

#3 April 30th, 2023 10:28 PM

ashmedi

ranger88 wrote:

Ms. 5411 is Eden_A ashmedi.

Thanks, Ranger...  Much appreciated  smile

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 May 1st, 2023 05:52 PM

Artist_Eden_A

Hi Ashmedi, thank you for your curiosity! Love the creativity of your name xx

#5 May 1st, 2023 10:52 PM

ashmedi

Artist_Eden_A wrote:

Eden <3 OMG  I am blown away by your presence... I was blown away by your BA and your enchanting beauty, you are lovely...
I am a curious fellow and I did wonder if there were more tidbits I may have missed, and I found out that somehow I missed your ISM folio...
I am not sure how I missed your ISM folios, but I am glad I followed up...
You are very beautiful, beautiful features, and beautiful form and curves...  I hope you keep submitting...

I think you are the first person to mention my name ;) It was chosen almost 20 years ago as I wanted something unique... You will find Ashmedi on all 3 Feck sites, and if I had a problem trying to renew then Ashmedi will be followed by 1, or 2 etc...

Eden, you have made my day and I thank you,  I really do hope to see and hear more xo

And if you read this, I also took the liberty to post a thread about you and your beauty in the BA forums... I hope that was OK...

BTW
It is said that Curiosity killed the cat, but most people don't know that Satisfaction brought it back  ;)

Last edited by ashmedi (May 2nd, 2023 12:33 AM)

#6 May 3rd, 2023 03:42 PM

Artist_Eden_A

Thank you for your kind words Ashmedi, I can't believe I am the first person to mention your name! So good to hear that you are on the other Feck sites, I believe there might be a few more shoots coming out soon... smile

#7 May 3rd, 2023 11:16 PM

ashmedi

Artist_Eden_A wrote:

Thank you for your kind words Ashmedi, I can't believe I am the first person to mention your name! So good to hear that you are on the other Feck sites, I believe there might be a few more shoots coming out soon... smile

Good morning, Eden...  I will be waiting for those shoots with mounting anticipation wink
My eyes will be hoping for good focus, contrast, and light so I don't miss any of your beauty...  Have a great day.

Last edited by ashmedi (May 3rd, 2023 11:17 PM)

#8 May 16th, 2023 07:18 AM

ashmedi

Artist_Eden_A wrote:

The lovely Eden_A has uploaded a profile video of herself today on IFM and Eden's first IFM Agony should go up in a week...

I am looking forward to that, Eden, and I loved your profile video <3 xo

#9 November 19th, 2023 07:02 PM

mgees95

ashmedi wrote:

After watching the beautiful Ms 5411 on 4/28, I am wondering if she has a name and an ISM folio...
Please and Thanks wink

I just saw that Eden is due to be posted again!

#10 November 30th, 2023 03:38 PM

Artist_Eden_A

So excited to be back Ashmedi and Mgee95 <3 I've been a bit MIA but very keen to get back into the beautiful, spicy world of Feck xxx

#11 November 30th, 2023 03:52 PM

Artist_Eden_A

P.S. I don't have access to my IFM account at the moment, but I hope you enjoyed my time in the laundry room as much as I did wink

#12 December 2nd, 2023 05:24 AM

ashmedi

Artist_Eden_A wrote:

So excited to be back Ashmedi and Mgee95 <3 I've been a bit MIA but very keen to get back into the beautiful, spicy world of Feck xxx

Hello my beautiful Eden <3  I have missed seeing you around,  Welcome back  Long Close Body to Body Hugs  <3

Board footer